Registration is now closed. Please visit the onsite Registration Desk:
Monday July 18
AMS Nest, 6133 University Blvd
4:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday July 19
Ponderosa Ballroom, 6445 University Blvd
8:00am – 9:00am
Outside of these hours, you may reach registration at email@example.com.
Until May 18
- Regular Registrant* - $550
- Student Registrant** - $450
- Guest Banquet Ticket*** - $100
May 19 - July 11
- Regular Registrant* - $650
- Student Registrant** - $550
- Guest Banquet Ticket*** - $100
- Regular Registrant* - $700
- Student Registrant** - $600
- Guest Tickets Not Available***
*Regular registration includes attendance to the Welcome Reception and Banquet.
**Student registration incudes attendance to the Welcome Reception and Banquet. Student number required for discounted rate. Postdoctoral does not qualify.
***Guest Banquet Tickets cannot be purchased onsite.
Registration Terms & Procedures
1. Online Payment of Fees - Online payment can be made via the secure registration form with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
2. Payment by Cheque - Please complete the online registration form and select the 'Pay Later' option on the payment page. All cheques must be made out to PPNW 2022 and MUST be in Canadian funds, drawn from a Canadian bank. Please ensure the registrant's name is marked clearly on the cheque. Send the cheque to:
PPNW 2022 Registration Secretariat
c/o UBC Conferences & Accommodation
5961 Student Union Boulevard
Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 2C9
Payment by cheque will not be accepted after May 9, 2022.
3. Payment by Wire Transfer - Please complete the online registration form and select the 'Pay Later' option on the payment page. Contact the PPNW 2022 Registration Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Secretariat will issue you the wire transfer banking information. Please note that a processing fee of CAD $8.50 applies for all wire transfer payments. Wire transfer payments can only be accepted on first time payments. All other payments must be made by credit card.
Payment by Wire Transfer will not be accepted after May 9, 2022.
4. Confirmation - Your registration and payment will be confirmed by an automatic email. Please use this confirmation as your registration receipt.
5. Cancellation Policy - Registration cancellations or revisions must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com. Cancellations received on or before Monday May 9, 2022, will receive a full refund minus a $35.00 administrative fee. Cancellations received between Tuesday May 10 and Sunday June 5 will be refunded at 50% plus a $35 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received on or after Monday June 6.
6. Privacy Notification - When you register to attend an event, UBC collects certain personal information from you (such as your name, contact information, payment information) in order to process your event registration request. UBC collects this information under the authority of Section 26(c) of the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). This information will be shared with the event organizers and UBC’s payment processer solely for completion of your event registration request. UBC will not share this information with any other parties.
When you register for an event at which food is served, we may ask you to provide personal information about special personal dietary requirements or restrictions (such as food allergies) to help us accommodate your needs. If you choose to provide this information to us, we may share some or all of this information with catering and serving staff as necessary solely for the purpose of accommodating your specific needs.
When registering for events at certain venues, we may ask you about personal accessibility requirements or restrictions to help us accommodate your needs. If you choose to provide this information to us, we will share some or all of this information with event organizers and event support staff as necessary to accommodate your specific needs. We may also share some of this information, in aggregated form, with event organizers to assist in better planning and selection of venues for future events.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the information we collect, or the privacy & security of that information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Letter of Invitation - A Letter of Invitation is issued solely for the purpose of assisting participants with visa applications and/or to obtain funding for their attendance at the conference. Such a letter does not imply any financial obligation on the part of the conference organizers. If you require a Letter of Invitation, please contact the PPNW 2022 Registration Secretariat at email@example.com as soon as possible. Please note that your registration must be complete and paid in full before a Letter of Invitation will be issued.
8. Photo and Video Release - Photos and videos may be taken during PPNW 2022. These photos may be used in other publications, brochures, website, social media, mobile apps to promote PPNW 2022. By virtue of your attendance, you agree to usage of your likeness in such media.